Useful Article for App Promotion
500,000 monthly readers are maximizing their advertising conversions with conversion intelligence.
The average online user is exposed to anywhere from 6,000 to 10,000 ads every day.
Everybody wants to rank higher in the app store. After all, ranking higher means more exposure, which usually leads to more downloads. And more downloads mean more money. So how do you go about ranking higher in the app store? Well, it all starts with keyword research. You need to find the right keywords that will help your app rank higher in the search results. But keyword research is just the beginning. Once you’ve found the right keywords, you need to optimize your app page for those keywords. And that’s what we’re going to be covering in this blog post. We’ll show you step-by-step how to do keyword research and optimization so that you can start ranking higher in the app store and get more downloads for your app.
Keywords are the words and phrases that people use to search for information on the internet. They are important because they help people find the information they are looking for.
When you are optimizing your app for the App Store, you want to choose keywords that are relevant to your app and that will help you rank higher in the search results. There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing keywords:
1. Relevance: Choose keywords that are relevant to your app. If your app is about photos, then choose keywords related to photos, such as “photo editing” or “photo sharing”.
2. Search volume: Choose keywords that have a high search volume, which means that lots of people are searching for those terms. You can use a keyword research tool like Google AdWords Keyword Planner to see how many people are searching for a particular keyword.
3. Difficulty: Choose keywords that aren’t too difficult to rank for. You can use a keyword research tool like Moz Keyword Explorer to see how difficult it is to rank for a particular keyword.
4. Length: Longer keywords tend to be more specific, which can help you rank higher for those terms. For example, “photo sharing” is more specific than just “photos”, so it may be easier torank for the longer keyword phrase.
5. Broad match vs. exact match
Click to check our high quality ASO service at good price.
When it comes to ranking higher in the app store, keywords are everything. The right keywords can help your app get found by potential customers, and eventually lead to more downloads.
But how do you choose the right keywords for your app? There are a few things to consider:
1. First, think about what your app does and what kind of keywords would be associated with it. For example, if you have a productivity app, some keywords could be “organize,” “schedule,” or “task management.”
2. Second, consider which keywords are most relevant to your app. There’s no use in targeting keywords that aren’t related to what your app does.
3. Third, take a look at the competition. See which keywords they’re targeting and try to come up with some that are similar but less competitive.
4. Fourth, make sure your chosen keywords are popular enough that people are actually searching for them. You can use a tool like Google AdWords Keyword Planner to see how often people search for certain terms.
5. Finally, once you have a list of potential keywords, start testing them out to see which ones perform the best. Over time, you can fine-tune your keyword list to get the most bang for your buck in terms of ranking higher in the app store
It is no secret that one of the key factors in ranking high in the app store is optimizing your listing for keywords. The right keywords can help potential customers find your app more easily, and also help to improve your ranking in the search results.
There are a few things you can do to optimize your listing for keywords:
1. Use relevant keywords in your title and description.
Make sure to include relevant keywords in your app's title and description. This will help potential customers find your app more easily, and also help improve your ranking in the search results.
2. Use keyword-rich tags.
Including relevant keywords in your tags will also help potential customers find your app more easily, and also help improve your ranking in the search results.
3. Use keyword-rich screenshots and videos.
Another way to optimize your listing for keywords is to use keyword-rich screenshots and videos. This will help potential customers find your app more easily, and also help improve your ranking in the search results.
There are many benefits of keyword ranking in the app store. Here are some of the most important ones:
-More visibility: Keyword ranking can help your app to be more visible in the app store. This can lead to more downloads and installs, which can eventually lead to more revenue.
-Better understanding of your audience: By tracking your keyword ranking, you can get a better understanding of what keywords your audience is searching for. This information can be used to improve your app’s marketing strategy.
-Increased traffic: Higher keyword ranking can result in increased traffic to your app’s listing in the app store. This can lead to more downloads and installs, as well as higher conversion rates.
-Improved ROI: With improved visibility and increased traffic, you can see a better return on investment for your marketing efforts.
Flappy Bird is a mobile game that became an overnight sensation in early 2014, despite its simple graphics and gameplay. The game's creator, Dong Nguyen, pulled the game from the App Store in February 2014, but not before it had generated over $50 million in revenue.
How did Flappy Bird achieve such success? A large part of the game's popularity can be attributed to its virality on social media. In addition, the game was released at a time when there were few other popular mobile games. This allowed it to quickly rise to the top of the App Store charts.
Despite its simplicity, Flappy Bird was a addictive and challenging game that kept players coming back for more. It also benefited from some luck; had another popular game been released at the same time, Flappy Bird may never have achieved the level of success it did.
It is no secret that the app store is a very competitive place. There are over two million apps in the app store and only a limited amount of space on the first page of search results. So, how do you make sure your app is one of the ones that people see?
The answer is keyword ranking. Keyword ranking is the process of making sure your app appears as high as possible in the search results for relevant keywords. This can be a difficult and time-consuming process, but it is worth it if you want your app to be successful.
Here are some tips for improving your keyword ranking:
1) Research your keywords carefully. You need to choose keywords that are relevant to your app and that have enough search volume to be worthwhile.
2) Optimize your app store listing. Make sure your title, description, and keywords are all optimized for the keywords you want to rank for.
3) Use ASO tools. There are many tools available that can help you with keyword research and optimization.
4) Promote your app. The more people who know about your app, the more likely they are to download it. Use social media, paid advertising, and other marketing channels to get the word out about your app.
5) Keep track of your progress. Check your rankings regularly to see how you are doing and make changes if necessary.
Get FREE Optimization Consultation
Let's Grow Your App & Get Massive Traffic!