Useful Article for App Promotion
500,000 monthly readers are maximizing their advertising conversions with conversion intelligence.
The average online user is exposed to anywhere from 6,000 to 10,000 ads every day.
Top 5 Things That Will Do Harm To Your Mobile App Ranking On The App Store.
It is no secret that the app store is a competitive place. In order to ensure your app is seen by your target audience, you need to make sure it is ranking high in the app store. However, there are a number of things that can harm your app ranking and ultimately keep your app from being seen. In this blog post, we will explore the top things that will do harm to your mobile app ranking on the app store. From bad reviews to not optimizing for search, we will cover everything you need to know in order to avoid harming your app ranking.
Lack of proper keyword research
One of the most important things you can do to ensure your mobile app ranks well on app store search results is to conduct proper keyword research. Without understanding which keywords are being used by your target audience, it’s impossible to optimize your app store listing for maximum visibility. Additionally, if you choose the wrong keywords, you could end up driving irrelevant traffic to your app that is less likely to convert into installs.
Click to check our high quality ASO service at good price.
Not using the right set of keywords
If you're not using the right set of keywords, you could be doing serious harm to your mobile app ranking on the app store. It's important to research and target the right keywords for your app so that you can get the most visibility and downloads.
There are a few things that can happen if you're using the wrong keywords in your app store listing:
1. You'll miss out on valuable traffic: If you're not targeting the right keywords, you'll miss out on potential users who are searching for apps like yours. Make sure you're using relevant and popular keywords so that you can reach the widest audience possible.
2. Your app will be buried in the search results: If you're not using popular or relevant keywords, your app will likely get lost in the sea of search results. Users are more likely to find and download apps that appear higher up in the search results, so it's important to choose your keywords carefully.
3. You could get penalized by the app store algorithms: The algorithms that power the app store's search function are constantly changing, and if you're not using relevant keywords, your app could get penalized and pushed down in the rankings. This could lead to fewer downloads and less visibility for your app.
It's important to choose your keywords carefully so that you can avoid these potential problems. Do some research to find the most popular and relevant keywords for your app, and make sure to include them in
Not enough positive app reviews and high ratings
If your app doesn't have enough positive reviews and high ratings, it will be difficult to rank well in the app store. There are a few things you can do to improve your rating, such as:
-asking satisfied customers to leave a review
-responding to negative reviews and trying to solve the problem that caused the poor rating
-offering incentives for customers to leave a review or rating, such as discounts or coupons
-making it easy for customers to leave a review or rating by including links or buttons in strategic places within your app
Having a low number of app downloads / app installs
If you're not driving downloads of your mobile app, you're likely not going to see it rank high on app store search results. A low number of app downloads is one of the top things that will do harm to your mobile app ranking.
There are a number of ways to increase the number of downloads for your app. You can start by optimizing your app store listing with keywords and attractive visuals. You can also run ads and promotions to drive awareness and interest in your app.
Make sure you're doing everything you can to increase the number of downloads for your mobile app. It's essential for achieving a high ranking on app store search results.
Your app's description is not keyword rich
Your app's description is one of the most important places to use keywords. Make sure to include relevant keywords that describe your app and its features. Also, be sure to use keyword rich phrases that potential users are likely to search for.
Not using social media to promote your app
Not using social media to promote your app is one of the worst things you can do for your app ranking on app store.
When you create a new app, you want people to find it and download it. One of the best ways to promote your app is through social media. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram have billions of users. When you post about your app on social media, you are reaching a large audience of potential users.
If you are not using social media to promote your app, you are missing out on a great opportunity to reach new users. Additionally, social media can help you build buzz around your app. If people are talking about your app on social media, it will generate interest and encourage more people to download it.
Finally, social media is a great way to get feedback from users. You can interact with users, answer their questions, and address their concerns on social media platforms. This interaction will show other potential users that you are responsive and engaged with your user base, which will encourage them to try out your app.
Not using paid advertising to promote your app
Not using paid advertising to promote your app will harm your mobile app ranking on app store for several reasons. First, paid advertising ensures that your app is seen by potential users. Without paid advertising, your app will be lost in the sea of apps in the app store. Second, paid advertising allows you to target specific demographics and interests. By not using paid advertising, you are missing out on potential users who would be interested in your app. Finally, paid advertising allows you to track results and ROI. Without tracking data, you will not be able to improve your mobile app ranking on app store.
Avoid doing these 5 things.
When it comes to ranking your mobile app on the app store, there are a few things you definitely want to avoid doing. Here are the top things that will harm your ranking:
1. Don't keyword stuff your app description - This is one of the most common mistakes people make. They stuff their app description with so many keywords that it becomes difficult to read. Not only does this not help your ranking, but it also turns potential customers away.
2. Don't use black hat techniques - There are a lot of unethical methods out there that people use to try and boost their ranking. These techniques will eventually be caught by the app store and result in your app being removed.
3. Don't neglect reviews and ratings - Your app's reviews and ratings are one of the biggest factors in its ranking. Make sure you're regularly responding to reviews and addressing any issues that users have.
4. Don't forget about ASO - App store optimization is key to getting your app ranked high on the app store. Make sure you're using relevant keywords and providing quality content that will appeal to users.
5. Don't ignore the competition - Keep an eye on what your competitors are doing and see what's working for them. You can learn a lot from other apps in your niche and adapt their strategies to suit your own needs.
We have listed the top 5 things that will harm your mobile app ranking on an app store and things avoiding. We hope you found this information helpful and that you will take care to avoid these mistakes in order to improve your app ranking. If you have any questions or would like more tips, please feel free to contact us.
Get FREE Optimization Consultation
Let's Grow Your App & Get Massive Traffic!