Start getting thousands of Free Organic Installs
from the search results after becoming ranked in Top!
Most users find the app they need by searching keywords or category
Major traffic entrances in the App Store
Search traffic entry：63%~75%
App ranking list: 10%~20%
Remaining traffic: official recommendation, brand exposure, popular search，etc
The display of app ranking after keyword searching
The top 3 apps displayed by searching keywords can get most of the users. (This conclusion comes from recent cases)
|2.upload account||7.multi-day retention||12.Detailed description|
|3.Keywords||8.total number of downloads||13.Reviews|
|2.upload account||10.unload rate|
|8.total number of downloads|
1. Simple icons with limited color palettes or words
2. Put frequently used apps, competitor's apps and your app together to compare whether your icon is more prominent or attractive than theirs.
3．Add more creativity to distinguish your icon from others (such as color combinations, composition, etc.)
4. Check the clarity of the icon by setting the background color similar to the icon’s color
5．If it is a little and unique brand, you can design a icon that is consistent with the brand. If it is part of a big brand , you can design an icon associated with the whole brand.
1. The title should explain the main function of the
especially when the brand is not well-known and the title cannot clearly reflect the
2. If your brand is already well-known and the main purpose function of the app is consistent with the brand, you can use the brand name directly.
3. If the title is very short, the number of characters will be wasted. The recommended length of title is between 8-15 characters.
4. Adding some popular keywords to the title can improve your app’s search ranking in the App Store to some extent。
5. The keywords contained in the title do not need to be repeated in the keywords area. The weight of each keyword will only be calculated once, and the weight of the title is greater than keywords.
6. The maximum number of characters for the title is 30. The title only display 15 characters, so the first 15 characters should clearly indicate the purpose of the app.
7. The title should be smooth, avoid stacking keywords and adding competing product words. Otherwise, it will be easily rejected.
8. The title longer than 25 characters is more likely to be rejected, so please pay attention to the length.